Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Water, water, everywhere...

For some reason I cannot run without water. 


In my day to day life I am also quite wedded to staying hydrated at all times and always carry around a bottle or frequently refill from the office fountain. Being thirsty is something I actually get anxious about. 


Even if I'm running for a piddly half hour I still wear a Camelbak. I know some perceive running with a Camelbak as slightly excessive, but for me they are the perfect invention. I HATE running whilst carrying a water bottle, the backpack bit gives me somewhere to put my keys, and because I'm asthmatic I can also take my ventolin with me and not have to hold it or place it in that frankly stupid bum pocket Nike so helpfully provides as a 'feature' of running tights. 


And, the larger Camelbak with combined rucksack is great for running home from work with all your clothes. 


Can you tell I'm a loyal brand consumer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment