Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stella McCartney for Adidas Seamless Image Tight - Results

Okay, people, here they are...the Stella McCartney for Adidas Seamless Image Tight. 

I confess that I haven't worn them out yet as I feel a bit like I robbed a rude girl in Lewisham and (warning T.M.I. coming up) as I wear my running tights commando the slashes on the upper right thigh come dangerously close to, well, you know. Still, that shouldn't matter as I'm just running in the bloody things. Can I get away with them? Comments please, because I don't want to make an idiot of myself. 




5 comments:

  1. I am loving those tights! What are they like to run with? I have a few SM Adidas pieces but they are sooo nice I mostly end up trying not to sweat too much! Will definitely be checking these out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I think I bought them a size too big. I'm a large in Nike, so I bought a large, but they ride down a bit because there is not waist tie. I'm forever pulling them up at traffic lights! They're a bit chilly in the winter, but I think summer will be a different matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know what you mean! Maybe if you layered them with another pair underneath it would take care of the size and chill problems without losing the look! Not sure how comfortable that will be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you buy them? Because I am looking online, but I can't find them anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondering what the update on these are...

    Did you wear them to the gym or in public? What were the reactions?

    What about the top part with the holes? Do you wear underwear or can the underwear be seen through the holes?

    ReplyDelete